Sunday, August 29, 2004

Forum

Aug 25th was my Birthday. I had a great time in Bangalore with two of my closest friends. One had dropped in all the way from Mysore and the other had taken permission and left office early to join us. We went out where else except the good old M.G.Road. It was an evening to remember. Hats off to both of you and thanks to all those wished me.

Surprisingly it was only on Aug 28 that I gathered myself to finally visit Forum - shopping mall. Its a small scale version of the Chennai - Spencer Plaza. Did some shopping in Archies and Landmark. They are pretty standardized and same wherever you go. But the "Lush" outlet is good. It is the first Indian outlet of the UK MNC. It sells exotic - hand made natural cosmetics. They have wide range from Facials, Shampooes, Conditioners, Aromatherapy etc. Though the price is on the higher side, it might be worth it.



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday! :-)

April 27, 2005 10:07 PM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Sorry for the late reply. The email notification of the blog arrived just now - after full 24 hours :-(

Should it be "belated", it can also be "advance" birthday wishes ;-)

April 27, 2005 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Rite!! :-) I can see u enjoy writing! Keep posting!

April 28, 2005 12:53 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Eventhough I love writing, I still prefer to speak through my snaps rather than words. I update this blog only now and then may be once or twice a week. Check out wannabrowse.blogspot.com and sudasudacoffee.blogspot.com They are updated more frequently.

April 28, 2005 1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did see them!! Great going! :-)

April 29, 2005 1:38 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Hmm. Wonder why this "mystery". I accept that i am still puzzled as to who is this pulling my leg.

April 29, 2005 2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pulling ur leg?? Thot I was appreciating?

May 03, 2005 1:07 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

If it was meant as a compliment then thanks a lot. So back after long leave or what? Didnt get the time to blog separately - so let me put the links here itself. check out True funny incident and google game.

May 03, 2005 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home