Thursday, April 14, 2005

Beautiful Day

The last 24 hours have been awesome for several reasons.

First of all, I got a call from Priyank Pant. He was my former colleague, batchmate, PC mate and project mate during training. Eventhough I have some awesome colleagues working with me, no one can ever replace him. During the training days, we used to be in the "zone". When all others rush into coding to meet the deadlines, we used to laze around just brainstorming new design ideas and features. We spend 33% of the project time, debating and finalizing the entire design. Though we will be the last one to start coding the project, we have never exceeded the time limit. We used to push each other through the limits and both of us believed that design was the most important thing. If it werent for him, I wouldnt have obtained a CGPA of 5/5. Thanks dude.

Secondly my faith in my company was restored. I had set the grievance redressal mechanism in motion and it worked so well, that I trust the values of the company. If you are a regular follower of my other blogs, you would have guessed as to what I am talking too. Anyway watch out for updates :-)

Last (atleast last till the time of this blog) but not the least I recieved an sms from my long lost friend wishing for the New Year.

I dont want to goto bed. I want to utilize this day to the max and no point in wasting a lovely and lucky day by hitting the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home