Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Filter Coffee

When I started the SudaSudaCoffee Blog, I had mentioned that for many old timers a day starts only with The Hindu Newspaper and a cup of filter (or degree) coffee.

I have had lot of enquiries as to what is filter coffee. So for the benefit of my dear friends who know nothing but cappuccino and espresso series, I am passing the following links. Trust me, any day a good filter coffee wins hands down against Cafe Coffee Day's products.

If only these food courts could serve me, original filter coffee in those huge take away paper cups while maintaining the ambience....... Mum, if you are reading this I m sorry but u too use only electrical coffee makers :-(.

Links:
From WIKI
Nice description of filter coffee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even I start my day with THE HINDU and a cup of filter coffee. They have become part and participle of my life.

April 08, 2005 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home