Sunday, April 24, 2005

Emergency Contact No

Immediately after the accident, I dialled 1062 from reliance only to get "Plz check the no u hav dialled". Later on came to realize that I have to put the STD code in front :-(

Neel called up 100 while I tried 101/2/3 in vain. Atlast it got through in 100 and we reported the incident.

However another infoscion had called Infosys and they responded so rushed with the Ambulance in 15 mins straight. Infact the govt should send their emergency response team to be trained under these folks. Not only did they rush to the hospital, they had even passed the information to Bangalore also just in case somebody enquired. We were surprised that even our Manager was appraised about the situation.

We felt proud that we were working in Infosys. No other company would have taken care better than this. Others might tempt with better salary but when it comes to care and values, Infy tops by a mile.

We have concluded that from next time, instead of trying to remember all the emergency nos - just memorize Infosys no.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good they informed yr Manager, but nobody cared to inform your parents who had no idea of what had happened until seeing this blog. any way God saved my child.
Thank you God!

April 25, 2005 3:09 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

Today I came to know that not only my manager but my manager's manager was also informed. To admit frankly I am happy they didnt inform you. They are not supposed to inform you unless I am not in a position to inform you.

April 25, 2005 3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home