Monday, February 21, 2005

Phissing Attacks

For a long time, this blog was kept as private and revealed only to a selected few. Finally this weekend, I decided to let my brother view it. I gave him the link to the blog http://baejaar.blogpsot.com. In a few minutes, he got back "U never told us that you got converted?". And a few more words, which are censored here.

It took me some time to realize that there was a typo. Instead of blogspot, I had typed blogpsot. And there is some website called "Amazingbiblestudies.com" which opens up. They claim "SEARCH ENGINE/DIRECTORY—World’s highest hitting English sites in major categories". I am unable to interpret their claims. But one thing is for sure, they are utilizing the popularity of this blog, to increase the no of hits on their site.

Anybody knows a good lawyer who is ready to fight for a noble cause like this, for free?

Atleast send an email to those guys, advising them that it is not morally right to do so.

- Dheepak Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home