Sunday, February 20, 2005

Book and Cine Reviews

I had watched Fida today with decent expectations. To say that I was disappointed is an understatement. Here is the same guy who was the hero of my favourite Hindi movie - "Ishq Vishq". A movie in which the character - "Payal" enacted by Amrita Rao is still fresh in my memory. I think we should sue the director of this movie for wasting 3 hours of my precious time. This was the first weekend I was free in nearly 2 months and I had to waste 120 mins.

On the contrary, I read a novel titled "Amazonia". It was the work of an unknown (atleast to me) author - James Rollins. Surprisingly I finished the 623 page book, in a single sitting of 10 hours. I am even tempted to take another novel by the same author tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home