Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Ballad of the Heart

I am in the middle of one of those weeks, when you are so busy that you cant even remember what work is pending. I am surviving only because of those periodic reminders churned out by Microsoft Outlook, about in which meeting or seminar I am supposed to be in.

It is very rare that I dont reply to my emails immediately. But it happened today. I was checking my emails at intervals of 2 hours!!!!

Let me welcome back Priya (after her operation) and Rebecca, my college lecturer (on sick leave for the last couple of weeks) back to work. Its nice to see you both hale and hearty. I know, I know. I havent seen you. Still I have heard that you people are fine.

Anyway its 1am in the night and I have decided to take a break. Several months back, I wrote something and saved it in my mobile. I forgot all about it, until today. So I decided to dump it here, so that I can clear my sms inbox.

Title:
( Cant see it? Sorry, the color of the font is white :-) )

Ballad of the heart
Orchestrated to the dot
Evolving and innovating
As it flickers through
Captivating me but dancing with thee
In rythmic splendor
With all its grandeur
Synchronized to perfection
While navigating the uncharted borders
It crosses the limits
Testing the resolve
Deciphering the parity
Losing the rythm
Losing the sync
But with patience to dwarf
The receptacle of life
With suppleness to enthral
Waiting for the spark
That lit the flame
My hope - thee didnt bid adieu
And so I bow to you

- Baejaar


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home