Monday, February 07, 2005

Time does fly

Did somebody mention about Pongal Resolutions? Yeah they did. But resolutions are always meant to be broken.

Time does fly, doesnt it? It seems it was only couple of days ago that I posted here. I realized that I was wrong only when I noticed that the no of firefox downloads (that was the topic of my previous post) has galloped from 20 million to 23 million.

I have got a meeting in another 5 mins. So I decided to make a quick post before that.

I am not going to apologize for not blogging for quite sometime. My calendar was really hectic. In ten days, I had three seminars to attend, two courses (in classroom) to be completed, I had to conduct a course, prepare a demonstration for my VP and hotshots of LifeScience dept. No wonder I was busy.

Meanwhile I took a weekend off. Its not a typo. I meant a weekend off. I watched some films like "one two ka four" and "Veer Zara". The first one wasnt pretty bad and the latter was pathetic. It was so bad that I couldn't stand even half the film. Compared to these, swades was much better. All these were after I watched some good films (via cd ofcourse) like hum tum, kal ho na, main hoon na etc.

Just now came to know about the blog of my school mate. Its a nice one with loads of links and debates. Searching for the same? Sorry I am too selfish to share the link. I suggest you to search via google. Its not too tough to figure out. After all I dont categorize somebody easily as a friend........

There are not many posts in that blog but everyone of them is worth a read and lenghty too. I wonder how people manage it. In my rantlings and (g)rumblings, I can never post like that.

Meanwhile today one of my close friend "Sandhya Naga Hota" (U can call her as SH the way I do) is completing 100 days of married life and tomorrow is another friend - Taruna Arora's birthday too. The former is in Hyderabad and latter is in Panchkula - Haryana. Congratulations and best wishes to both of them.

- Dheepak Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home