Monday, June 20, 2005

Bloggers Meet

BLogout at Honnermadu

Ooh. What a weekend this has turned out to be!

I wish I had some time to blog about it. But I am putting in 20 hour shifts for a particular deadline. So bear with me till I upload all the picts, give more details and blog roll you all.

Few close up shots of this are available but then its better tocheck out Arnab's post for list of bloggers.

Catch you all in a day or two.

P.S: I have smudged the email ids for privacy reasons. After all, those who need to know the email id must be already knowing it......

5 Comments:

Blogger Ram C said...

Traditional / Unique way of writing down the names....

June 20, 2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger That Girl said...

hey! thanks for dropping by my blog!! always welcome!:)

June 20, 2005 9:41 PM  
Blogger NS said...

Yeah, traditional way, combined with modern technology so that it doesnt get lost while swimming!!:D

Me too having no time to blog! damn!

June 20, 2005 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm...

June 23, 2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

20 hour shifts? Baejaar!

July 10, 2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home