Monday, February 07, 2005

Paladin

Wondering what Paladin means? Dont worry you are not alone. You are added to the long list of persons wondering as to what that means.

All this started bcoz I came across a link in my friends blog. I am posting the full description, it churned out about me. Trust me, this one seems to fit me to the T. Another point to note: If you check out the "Warning" section, they suggest me to befriend a warrior. Guess what, my friend in whose blog I first came across this site, is a "Warrior".

I suggest you too, to check out your profile and let me know abt the same. BTW if you believe that the generated profile deviates from the guy - you know, I would be glad to hear from you.

My Inner Hero - Paladin!



I'm a Paladin!


I strive to help others, and to bring truth and harmony to the world however I can. Whether times are good or bad, you can always count on me. I'm a shoulder to cry on, a champion for the helpless, and an all around nice person.



How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero.
Though I havent been spammed me, let me warn you in advance. This site requires you to create an account (name and email id collected).



*************************************************************************************

Your Profile:

You're compassionate, forward-thinking, and devoted to doing the right thing. If you're still in school, your teachers probably adore you, even if your grades aren't very strong. If you work, you're more concerned with doing your job well than climbing the corporate ladder. When it comes to leisure, you'd rather pursue the arts, spend time in nature, or enjoy quiet time with a close friend than spend all night at a raucous party. You seek out peace, beauty, and harmony wherever you can find it.

Above all, you love helping others and bringing a little light to the world wherever you can. You have strong artistic talent, even if you haven't discovered it yet. You aren't a social butterfly, but the friendships you have tend to be long-lasting and devoted. You feel a deep sense of contentment when you have the opportunity to show someone how much you care.

Your Mission:

You were put on this earth to help others. They will trust you, because they are attracted to your sincerity, your kindness, and your willingness to do what's right. You are the one who has to stand up for the little guy, because everyone else is too busy looking after number one.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to Fix Something. Something small, or something big. Put a new chain on your brother's bike. Reconcile a family feud. Take a stray cat to the vet to be spayed. Donate blood. Fix a friend's car for free. Fix SOMETHING.

The Famous Adventurer of Silmaria trusts you to complete your mission. Don't feel guilty about procrastination - start now!

A Warning:

Try to remember: sometimes you need to fight for what you believe in. When someone steps on your rights, or the rights of others, you have to forget being "the nice guy/girl" and set things the way they should be. If necessary, befriend a Warrior and enlist him or her in your cause. Then just turn your Warrior loose and watch the fireworks.

Sometimes you're just going to have to face reality. Because you yourself are trustworthy, you tend to be too trusting. But not everyone is as kind and honest as you are. You may need a Rogue on your side to let you know when you're being hoodwinked, swindled, or made a fool of.

************************************************************************************

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home