Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Suda Suda Coffee

An update was long overdue. I havent blogged here for more than 4 days. And so here are the excuses.

To begin with, I have started another blog sudasudacoffee.blogspot.com. Even before this, I used to compose images and email them. But now, I have to double check the copyrights. Most of the images in the web cant be used in your blog, let alone modifying them. Even after you find one, it requires lot of editing to get it into some decent shape. After which I need to upload the image in a file server, followed by blog post. Finally I email them for the benefit of my colleagues who have restricted internet access during working hours. Nowadays the average turn around time for a single image is one hour.

Let me add, I am tired and sick of copyrights. So from tomorrow, you are in for a surprise. So dont forget to check out the sudasudacoffee blog.

Apart from that I had been to Chennai, my home town. I was just trying to rekindle my childhood memories. Eventhough I went with the sole intention of meeting my school teachers and classmates, I couldnt catch up with them. However lady luck smiled upon me. During my school days, there used to be a gang in my colony. They are composed of three generations. Guys in my age, those 4 years elder to me and 4 years younger to me. Yeah generation gaps did exist though the generations were just 4 years. After school days, we parted ways. Now less than 20% of them are still in my neighbourhood. But there was a pleasant surprise waiting for me. Every sunday evening, all of them regroup in the colony over a cricket match. If anybody is in Chennai, they will turn up for sure. Now I miss chennai, more than what I used to.

Need more excuse, I also have to work. I know that some of you, may not believe it. But I do. Here is proof of that.

thats me

Naa. I hate to decieve you. Let me admit, I was working on an image for the blog. This was snapped by my colleague. I was concentrating so much that I didnt even notice it. Got to know about it, much later.

- Dheepak Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home