Monday, May 15, 2006

I was in that bus - Part II

Accident at Hosur

On saturday, I got the sudden urge to goto chennai. On impulse, I took my black Pulsar and drove all the way to chennai. The 350km highway was beautiful - min 4 lane and it was different experience altogether. Though it took me 14 hours of rest to recupperate from the 7 hours of travel.

Taking my friends advice, I left the bike in chennai and decided to travel by bus since it was supposed to be safer. However as you can see from the snap - its not the case. We met with an accident at 5:30am. We escaped with minor injuries bcoz the driver was slow. In fact he was so slow that I wonder as to how he managed to cause an accident. He took 6 hours to travel just 300 kms in this smooth highway :(

They say that lightning never strikes twice but i guess they were wrong. Nearly a year back, I had a similar close shave on my way to Munnar.

I am still wondering whether I am lucky or lucky. I have met with two accidents in a span of a year or so. But I have managed to walk away from both of them with minor injuries.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not clear as to how the accident took place. With what did the bus colloid? What is the extent of your injury?

May 15, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger gP said...

now thats something...but usualy these things are normal, we often think we wont get it, but in the end everyone will get it.

May 25, 2006 12:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG. Glad you are okay

June 02, 2006 4:50 AM  
Blogger hosuronline.com said...

Nicely taken photograph, seems to be you were travelling between Chennai and Madurai or Trichy as the bus registration number shown does not ply between Bangalore and Chennai. Thats OK

Don't take Pulsar on a long journey as its familiarly called as a 'Pulse Killer' that is it kills more people on road.

December 21, 2006 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home