Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Happy Birthday

Lets admit it. All of us at some point in our life, has sung the "Happy Birthday" song in public. Atleast I used to in my school days which is continuing till date via colleagues birthdays.

However today I stumbled across this - Un Happy Birthday. It seems as if the Birthday song has been copyrighted. We have to take a license to sing/perform public :-(

I guess it is time, we thought of an alternative. "En iniya manamarntha pirantha naal nal valthukal" - Gave it a thought but somehow it doesnt strike the right chord.

I would like to sing the birthday song for my colleague whose birthday is fast approaching. Either compose an alternative song for me or else donate money to aid me in purchasing the required license. Please ping me, I will collect cash at your door step. And dont worry, I wont place any upper limit for accepting donations from individuals like you ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home