Thursday, March 15, 2007

Open Source Cooks

Ever since I came to NY, I have been honing by culinary skills. Thanks to my room mate - Pravin - we have been experimenting successfully everyday for dinner.

Unlike ladies who are generally good at cooking, with guys it is a hit or a miss. Either they are very good at it or else they are hopeless.

Where do I fall in this? I think Pravin can answer this better :)

So we have decided to share some of our recipes for the benefit of bachelors (and for spinsters too). Dont worry these are tried and tested recipes from us. And feel free to update and revise the same - its under creative commons license with attribution ;)

Oops. Is that a burning smell, we left something on the stove while I am blogging............

2 Comments:

Anonymous mozilla said...

Nice Post

January 04, 2022 7:59 AM  
Anonymous google said...

Good post

January 04, 2022 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home