Saturday, March 05, 2005

Yahoo lets me down........

Here was a canvas where I could paint my thoughts without giving it a second thought. Atleast it was so, till a few days back. But on March 04, 2005 (Black Friday), my mother searched and found out this site via yahoo. So here goes my privacy. I guess I dont have any choice now, so let me welcome you - mum. Anyway from hereon, I will be more careful with what I post. And for the rest of my dear blogopers, reserved posts will be emailed to you ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Neel Arurkar said...

Someone just said that this blog was going to be uncensored

March 08, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger Baejaar said...

It was meant to be an uncensored blog but now I am trying to follow your set theory of Blogs - http://neelarurkar.blogspot.com/2005/03/set-theory-behind-blogging.html

March 08, 2005 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home