Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Primary Blog

Hey I just cant believe it. When I traced the weblogs, I came to know that suda suda coffee has more visitors than the one you are currently reading.

I never knew that there were so many readers of my photoblog. And I was really amazed as to the list of people who were dropping in. By checking the IP address, I noticed people as varied from Singapore, Australia, US, ofcourse India. I was too lazy to do "whois" query for the rest of the IP addresses.

Another surprising note was the no of people coming via yahoo search. I cant figure out as to what search term they are using. If they know suda suda coffee, they must also be knowing the address. And no, "dheepak" fetches baejaar and not sudasudacoffee blog.

On 07 March 2005 alone, I had 61 page hits from exactly 50 unique visitors (IP addresses). Not bad considering the fact that people to whom I email wont check out the blog. Another fact which I came to know through my friend in China is that China's ISPs block all blogspot websites. Due to that I can only email him :-(.

Let me gather enough data (atleat a month), then I can get back with some interesting statistics.

- Dheepak Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home